- “Blooming Hayaa“, “BloomingHayaa” and “this blog” will refer to all content accessible on the bloominghayaa.co.za domain and all of its subdomains.
- “I” and “Me” will refer to the legal owner of Blooming Hayaa, and “personal” will refer to the aforementioned owner.
- “The user”, “You” and “Your” will refer to any person who obtains any information from this blog.
- “PR” will be an abbreviation for “Public Relations“
Blooming Hayaa is a personal blog and all opinions expressed on this blog are my own and based on my personal experiences and your experience may differ from my own. I accept no liability for any issues caused, including (but not limited to) rashes, allergic reactions, bad hair, acne, breakouts or dissatisfaction with a product. Everyone is different. You might dislike something I like, and vice versa, so please keep that in mind when reading my reviews.
C. Review policy
If I have received a complimentary product from a brand or PR company, or agreed to post sponsored content that is suitable to my blog, it will be indicated by an asterisk (*) and I will include a footnote indicating the sponsor of such a product.
D. PR Samples
Most of the products featured on Blooming Hayaa are purchased with my own money, or gifted to me by family/friends. If a brand or PR company sends me a product or products for free it is in exchange for an honest review. This in no way influences my thoughts and opinions and I am under no obligation to write a positive review if I don’t like a product. All PR or sponsored content will be indicated by an asterisk (*) and will be made clear in a footnote.
E. Affiliate links
When I write about products, I direct my readers to online stores where they can purchase it via a link, which may or may not be an affiliate link. A post which contains an affiliate link will be accompanied by a footnote which indicates that the post in question in fact contains an affiliate link.
F. Discount codes
If you use the discount codes provided by me, I may or may not receive a very small commission for that. Whatever I earn from this commission I am most likely to use for the improvement of my blog or purchase of new items to review. Either way, the money I earn when you use these discount codes will be used to improve your experience as a visitor.
(1) I merely post my experiences with specific products – whether the post in question is sponsored or otherwise – I am not involved in the manufacturing of these products and I do not post instructions regarding the application thereof.
(2) Under no circumstances will I accept liability for any direct or indirect damage, injury or inconvenience experienced by anyone regarding any products I have or have not posted about.